Things to do in Wichita
Aloft Wichita Northeast is located just steps from the waterfront and a short drive from downtown. Explore our list of favorite things to do in Wichita and enjoy easy access to some of the area's best attractions, outdoor recreation, landmarks, and more.
- Botanica Gardens
- Century II Performing Arts & Convention Center
- Downtown Wichita
- Ernst & Young
- Grant Thornton LLP
- Hartman Oil Company
- Intrust Bank Arena
- Koch Industries
- LPL Financial
- Museum of World Treasures
- Sedgwick County Park
- Sedgwick County Zoo
- The Exploration Place Science Centre
- Wichita Art Museum
- Wichita State University
How To Get Here
- Botanica Gardens - Visit this collection of themed gardens, including a butterfly house, or check out their special events and educational opportunities.
- Century II Performing Arts & Convention Center - Enjoy a variety of shows, exhibitions, and plays at this unique performing arts and convention center.
- Downtown Wichita - Shop 'til you drop at a wide range of boutiques and stores, or dine at any of downtown Wichita's hip restaurants.
- Intrust Bank Arena - As the second largest arena in Kansas you're sure to find something to see at this 15,000 seat venue including the Wichita Thunder hockey team, bull riding, WWE, and NBA basketball.
- Museum of World Treasures - Explore the many items on display at this museum including Tyrannosaurus, Daspletosaurus, and Tylosaurus specimens, and Egyptian mummies.
- Sedgwick County Park and Zoo - Enjoy this public park featuring BBQ grills, basketball courts, bike trails, fishing, and the Segwich County Zoo.
- The Exploration Place Science Center - Discover local history while getting hands-on with science.
- Wichita Art Museum - As the largest museum in Kansas you can explore a permanent collection of art that includes more than 6,000 peices.
- Wichita State University - Cheer on the WSU Shockers or tour the 330 acre campus at this renown university in the heart of Wichita.